Robert is the Managing Director of Guildfords with extensive experience in private and public equity transactions. His major strength is in corporate governance, regulatory submissions, AFS licenses and mergers and acquisitions. Robert has considerable experience in corporate governance and compliance management (Wholesale and Retail Managed Investment Schemes) in addition to gaining commercial experience in industry in Germany, USA and Australia across market sectors including: Finance, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Biotech and Transportation.
He has financial experience advising on and dealing in corporate financial strategies as well as a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for market listings.
- AFS Licensing
- Compliance Management
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Raising (Equity /Debt)
- Merger and Acquisition Advice including Due Diligence
Qualification & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) La Trobe University
- Ph.D La Trobe University
- Exec MBA/PMD Harvard Business School, MA, USA
- PS 146 Securities Institute of Australia
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Licensing Management
- Graduate, Institute of Company Directors
- Agent’s Representative Course (REIV)